All competitions will respect the division of competitors into 2 divisions: Novice – Veteran
Competitors must designate their level of experience (Novice or Veteran) when they register, except when competing in a NON-Divisional competition.
The organizers might place any competitor in the higher division if they verify competitor has not entered the correct division
• A novice ART competitor has NOT won first-place in any DIVISIONAL NAIL ART competition at a beauty show.
• A novice EXTENSION competitor has NOT won first-place in any DIVISIONAL NAIL EXTENSION competition at a beauty show.
• A veteran ART competitor has won first-place in a DIVISIONAL NAIL ART competition at a beauty show.
• A veteran EXTENSION competitor has won first-place in a DIVISIONAL NAIL EXTENSION competition at a beauty show.
• A NON-Divisional competition consists of both Veteran and Novice competitors. No first place win will move anyone up a division.
ART NAIL COMPETITIONS:
3-D NAIL ART
FANTASY NAIL ART
HAND PAINTED NAIL ART
EXTENSION NAIL COMPETITIONS:
3 IN 1
NON DIVISIONAL NAIL COMPETITIONS:
SOAK OFF GEL MANICURE
ON MY OWN
EMBOSSED FOIL ART
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BLING!
**NEW CHANGE: Novice competitors who win first place in a NAIL ART category will have the choice to compete as a veteran or a novice ONLY when competing in future EXTENSION type categories, and must compete as a veteran for ALL NAIL ART COMPETITIONS.
For those competitors that were moved to veteran in the past, as a result of a NAIL ART first place win, and have not won first place in an extension type category, you may now compete in the nail extension category as a novice, however you must still compete in NAIL ART type categories as a veteran. The same is in place if you placed first in an extension category, and have not won in Nail Art you can compete as a novice.
THE NAILPRO CUP – INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM
**1. There must be a minimum of four competitors in each competition for the competition to proceed as planned. This means four each in veteran, and four each in novice or four non-divisional. If a competition fails to be held, the novice entrants present will be allowed to compete in the veteran division for that particular competition only. If they win they will not be moved up a level. There will be no refunds of registration fees unless the competition is canceled.
2. The competitor with the highest cumulative score at the end of the competition year, will be crowned NAILPRO CUP CHAMPION for that year.
3. Each team member becoming a finalist in the individual competitions will receive their Cup score. These cumulative scores will be added towards the Team Cup. Disqualified competitors will not receive any score.