It’s All About The Bling! 2016 – Non Divisional
It’s All About The Bling! Competition Rules
1. Competitors will have 45 minutes (unless otherwise noted – see daily schedule) to complete one hand (unless otherwise noted – see daily schedule) with gorgeous bling type of embellishments. The model’s pre-existing nails are not judged.
2. **Models nails may already have color or colors applied prior to the start of the competition. Any amount of color or colors is allowed. No hand painted nail art decals or stamping is allowed at any point.
3. The model’s nails may not have art or embellishments on their nails prior to the start of the competition.
4. There is no preferred length. Any shape is allowed as long it is done with a file by hand. No drilling holes are allowed prior to the competition.
5. Cleansing products (soaps, etc.) and moisturizing products (oils, creams, lotions, etc.) are allowed. Excessive use of oil is not permitted. It will be at the judge’s discretion to deduct points for excess oil.
6. **Pre work is allowed. But must be no larger than ½” in diameter.
7. **Only various types of bling stones are allowed unless otherwise noted in schedule. No JEWELRY PIECES, NO stones in a setting or stones or chrystals with with holes in them MAY BE USED. No boullion! But you may use Crystal Pixie.
8. You will be judged on the shape of the finished nails.
9. Top coat, UV gel sealant may be used.
10. Competitors may NOT use any copyrighted art, designs or logos.
11. It’s All About The Bling! Embellishment will be judged in the following categories: originality, cleanliness of application, design, workmanship, balance, amount of bling, visual interest, shape, complexity, brightness, detail and overall impression.
12. Any It’s All About The Bling! Nail Art design that wins, or has already won, first place at a NAILPRO competition cannot be reused by the winner or copied by other competitors in subsequent NAILPRO competitions. The NAILPRO competition staff reserves the right to disqualify any design it considers too similar to a winning design. Any discussion with the NAILPRO competition staff about designs will be held in strict confidence.